Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thursday August 19, 2004

Ok, I'm a bad momma!I'm not completely sure now if what Sierra has is chixpox or not.But I do know there is no way I can keep her inside the house for 2 weeks!It's not fair to her and she doesn't understand why Mommy won't let her go out and play.
So today I took her to the movies to see Princess Diaries 2.I wanted to go with my brother too, but then it dawned on me I hadn't be to the movies with her since she was 2 months old and i didn't want us to pay for a movie we couldn't see.So I went with her first.She was so good!She loved all the animals in the movie and thought princess Mia was "pitty"!
When she began to fuss I nursed her and she finally fell asleep for almost the entire movie.By the time she awoke it was 10 minutes till credits and I entertained her by letting her amuse herself with the floor lights or playing with her musical Pooh-Bear.
After the movie we ordered chineses take out, then my mom came over and they played outside while I relaxed a little.Right before mom left Sierra went down for her last nap and passed out in under 2 minutes!And here I am.
I'm gonna look up more info on chixpox then go make dinner- roast chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment