Friday, August 12, 2011

Thursday September 7, 2006

Britney Spears.Suri Cruise.P.Diddy's twins.7 Women at the local zoo.My dearest friend Crystal.

Everyone seems to be a bay,be having a baby or soon will be delivering a baby.i have to say it's almost cruel to a recovering breeder-all the babies and pregnancies I have to hear about and see.But ya know what?I'm ok.
I think being able to talk to John openly now without fear of the eyeroll or the sigh is as exciting and fun to look forward to as the day I get to tell him I'm pregnant with our number 3.It feels good not be in this alone, and I have already planned how I'm gonna tell him I'm pregnant when the day arrives:I'm gonna get him a chain bracelet with 3charms on it-1 will say "Sierra",1 will say "Brianna" and 1 will say "Third time's the charm!"...I just hope he gets it-it's no fun when u have to explain it!

No comments:

Post a Comment