Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tuesday December 19, 2006

I just have to say that the ultrasound last week has really had an affect on me.I'm obsessed with the possibility that I have a son growing inside of me.Today i went to Kmart and bought a baby book and the cutest blue onesie that says" If you think I'm handsome, you should see my Daddy" and it has a winking turtle on it.I LOVE IT!!!
Those who know about the pregnancy have been asking what I'm having and I finally have somewhat of an answer for them.I hope I'm not totally wrong.I mean, I'll love the baby no matter what...but I do really want a son for john's sake.But then again, the more shopping buddies I have the better!Whatever i am having, I've really been feeling it lately;I feel swollen and achy and I can feel my abdominal muscles aching and stretching.It's awesome!!
We finally finished shopping for Christmas.John is so excited that he got some gifts that weren't on my list all by himself- he's driving me nuts reminding me 3 times a day how excited he is and how he hopes I like them.He still doesn't get that he could pick up a rock and give it to me and I'd treasure it just because he was thinking of me at the time.
I'm beginning to have moving jitters.i hate that we have to move and WV is not my prime choice.In fact, it's 2nd to last- just above Tornado alley,Kansas.i want to live in Montana, but i don't see that happening.I dunno.I just don't have a good feeling about this..it's not a really bad feeling, but i have no peace about it.I just can't afford to screw this up on account of the girls.Leaving NJ will be hard enough PLUS a new baby...but I dunno....I just need to trust God no matter what.
Though He slay me,yet will I trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment