Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wednesday January 3, 2007

I know a lot of people still look at New Year's the way I did as a kid- a brand new start, a fresh beginning full of excitement,new adventures and problems to hopefully overcome better than the previous year.
Ignorance is bliss.
With each coming year, I feel like a spiritual Richter Scale...feeling out the tremors and pains the Earth vibes out to us as warnings of God's nearness of return.Some may see terrorist attacks as just a bunch of loonies getting their horrible 15 minutes so as not to be forgotten or power trippers or control freaks...I see them as terrible components of God's plan and obvious signs proving the truth in God's Word, albeit, unwanted and dreaded components.
Take today for instance.I received a news email that Pat Robertson heard from the Lord that there will be a mass killing in the U.S. toward the End of Sept. of this year.(www.http://www.nbc10.com/politics/10661206/detail.html?treets=phi&tid=2657450635813&tml=phi_12pm&tmi=phi_12pm_1_10550101032007&ts=H)
Many people think Robertson is a spiritual looney toon, others think he's a prophet.I'm not quite sure what I think of him.I don't watch the 700 Club and I have no real knowledge or opinion of him other than whenever the masses think someone in a spiritual position is a looney, he is usually legit.The masses thought Nehemiah, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Job, Peter and Jesus were all looney toons.That tells me something.So of course, now I'm afraid.I regret bringing my sweet angels into this Hell called the Last Days.I'd rather be forced to endure this nightmare alone  or with John and my family, than now with my babies' innocent faces in the forefront of my mind.
I know children are a gift from God and we are to be fruitful and multiply, but at what point does it become selfish and wrong?If at all?
On a much more shallow level, I've been silently obsessing over getting a minivan or a 7 passenger hybrid SUV.Not only have  I really wanted one( more the Suv than the van) but we really need one.Our family will be expanding and our Taurus just isn't gonna cut it.We'll be moving in the next month or 2 and the extra room to pack stuff into would be a blessing and a half.Of course, we don't want to take NJ payments on a vehicle to WV with us where we'll be paying for it on a WV income.So whatever we may be blessed with will have to be just that- a blessing-paid in full somehow by us or bestowed upon us by God's grace through someone else.I dunno.I'm trusting Him, that whatever happens is His perfect Timing and Will for us.Easier said than done, espcially if you really know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment