Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 3,2004

I'm new at this so bear with me.I just laid Sierra down for her first nap of the day- 10 minutes to 2pm.She must be on the verge of her new milestone-walking.She fought me harder today on taking that nap than she has in months.I love being a mommy.i love being a wife.
in case you can't tell, I'm having a good day.You'll grow to see I'm a highly emotional person.I'm usually very blah or moody..anyone will tell you that who knows me.But I love being happy and today i am just that.Even though my husband is gone for the day to work I get through my days taking care of the house and teaching our daughter until it is time to go bring him home.
i wish we had 2 cars.That would make it so much easier on Sierra and me.Instead of packing her up to go get him, I could be settling her in to bed for the night while dinner simmers and my husband safely drives home.Who knows?Maybe God will bless us with a reliable car for hubby.He knows our needs and wants and will honor them if we honor Him.
Well, as much as I want to type until my fingers fall off- I better go about the housework or else I'm not much of a homemaker, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment