Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tuesday February 22, 2005

So much has been going on I scarcely know where to begin.I'm still here at the library, I miss having our own pc.But I guess it's good that it's this way-I can't be on it for hours,it costs nothing and it gets me out of the house in the morning.

The past 2 weeks was crazy.Week 1 I was so sick I was literally on the floor for hours in the bathroom trippled over in pain.It was so intense it would wake me out of a dead sleep at night and I'd have fluids leaving my body on both ends at the same time.I still have no idea what it was-the Dr. was even stumped.She said it could be a stomach infection,food poisoning,an ulcer..she gave me a pain med that I only took 2 or 3 x's and amoxiclin.I better now, but boy did it scare me!Week 2 john had been in such a horrible crappy mood it was like being married to myself on my worst days!We finally had it out at 10 pm 2 nights ago and from that, somehow God used old memories and total honesty to bring us together in prayer like never before.It was scary and weird and intimate and wonderful.It almost felt like our wedding night emotionally, but substituting sex with prayer.

But the biggest news of all is.....I"M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a few people know because we're afraid his mom will find out and either talk bad about us to others,kick us out early or just run her mouth so much i can't handle it.She's not the kind of grandmother that would be excited from this kind of wonderful news.In fact she specifically told me personally not to have another baby until I got off my butt and made some kind of money.I guess in a way I listened cause I got the job at PAPa John's and have my first training session tonight at 5pm.

Well, I better run-gotta go buy cat food before John has to leave for work.

P.S. If you read this, please leave comments-i haven't had any comments to read since early December!

No comments:

Post a Comment