Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wednesday January 31, 2007

Is it possible to have morning sickness for 2 months, have it go away for 4 then come back worse than ever?If so, that's what I have.The past few nights I keep waking up at 3am on the dot with this horrific pain right below my sternum that doesn't go away.It makes me break out in a clammy sweat,heart racing,stomach cramping,head pounding and leaves me practicing the lamaze breathing I never get to use in childbirth.I'm struck with hours of unnaturally easy...um, intestinal products( shall we say) and finally, to top it all off I'm literally thrown to my knees in front of the toilet and heaving for dear life, whether I have anything to produce or not.
I'm so exhausted by morning john can't wake me up so he's been tending to the girls while I'll be unconsious until 10 or 11 am.Then I'm up and fine like the past night never happened.Today i spent a few hours seperating the kids clothes by age and season so i know what they can wear now and what I'll be hanging  up in the new house come spring and summer.i had my own little praisefest going-the girls were helping me(Brianna handed things to Sierra,Sierra folded them and handed them to me to hang up or put away in boxes) and i had my old Rebecca St. james CD GOD blaring.It was wonderful!
Now i'm just multitasking: doing some blogging, listening to my music,reading email, working on my registries at Walmart and Bed bath and Beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment